Your Pending Business and Product Quotes - Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Download CLIC Mobile to track the status of your pending business with Columbus Life, communicate directly with new business and underwriting, reply to outstanding requirements and accept policy offers faster than ever before.
- Stay up-to-date on your pending book of business.
- Receive notifications when requirements have been requested, offers have been extended and/or cases have been issued.
- Accept or decline offers.
- Contact new business/underwriting teams through a secure form or phone call.
- Electronically deliver policies to your clients.
- Quote our Voyager UL® or Nautical Term® products.
- Compare product quotes.
- Save your user ID for quicker logins.
- Simplified sort functionality on pending business cases.
- Extended display of replied-to requirement(s).
- Name field added to quotes for more efficient illustration requests.
- App version and release notes in settings.
CLIC Mobile is a secure mobile app just for Columbus Life producers. If you're not yet contracted with Columbus Life, but still want to take CLIC Mobile for a test drive, please contact our Recruiting Coordinator.
New Features in Version 2.0
CLIC Mobile Version 2.0
The latest release of our mobile app provides brand-new features and other enhancements.
- General Agents and Sub-General Agents down line pending business view.
- Search functionality in pending business list.
- Other code enhancements.
iTunes and Google Play are trademarks owned by Apple, Inc., and Google, Inc. respectively.
This app is intended to provide a general overview of our products. Please review each product's Producer Guide, Client Guide and Product Specification Sheet for full product details.
Voyager policy series ICC10 CL 87 1006 and CL 87 1006. Nautical Term policy series CL 83 0405 and CL 83-U 0405. Voyager Flexible Premium Adjustable Life Policy and Nautical Term Life Policy and some riders may not be available in all states. Product and rider provisions, availability, definitions and benefits may vary by state. Check the approved state variation.
Columbus Life Insurance Company is licensed in the District of Columbia and all states except New York.
For financial professional use only. Not for use with the public.
© 2017 Columbus Life Insurance Company